Thursday, October 15, 2009

Will You Be My Bridesmaid?





Asking your bridesmaids is such a fun thing to do! So Do it in a special way and make them a special card! My wedding is very funky and fashionable, and I wanted to show that in the card. I made fun silhouettes of models, then glued on pretty fabrics to match the colors of my wedding. I cut the fabrics in little shapes of dresses, they dont have to be perfect, and the edges frayed naturally which made it fun! Check out the "remenants" pile of fabrics at JoAnn's, they usually have great deals, for small amounts of fabric.

Things you will need:
• Cardstock (Good cardstock resource - Paper and more)
• Paper cutter
• Photoshop program (or program you can put text on cards)
• Printer (or you can draw or cut the images out)
• Fabric
• Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment